INNOVATIONS IN OPERATING THEATRES CONFERENCE – 15TH FEBRUARY 2018
CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB
Join us at The Innovations in Operating Theatres Conference 2018 at Chelsea Football Club on 15th February 2018. Leading experts will be discussing the future of surgery in the NHS. A range of topics will be covered including the latest innovations in surgical technologies, the role the private sector can play in addressing staff shortages and the implications of the latest Government health policies.
*This Conference is CPD Accredited*
- Discover innovative new strategies for maximising the efficiency of operating theatres and learn from real life examples of successful best practice in action.
- Come and explore our exhibition, where leading manufacturers and suppliers of operating theatre technology will showcase exciting and innovative products. Enjoy the opportunity to examine and test new technology, learn how it can be used to improve standards and outcomes, and forge lasting business partnerships.
- Connect with over 200 high quality delegates who specialise in designing, using and managing operating theatres, problem solve shared challenges, and learn from the expertise of others.
- Attend a variety of topical seminars, engaging interactive activities, and keynote panel discussions with operating theatre specialists.
- Quiz regional and national experts from across the NHS on best practice and the latest solutions to common challenges.
Who should attend?
Operating Theatre Technicians, Surgeons, Operating Theatre Practitioners, Anaesthetists, Theatre Team Leaders, Theatre Managers, Theatre Directors, Surgical Care Practitioners, Surgical Assistants, First Assistant to the Surgeons, Healthcare Assistants, Theatre Support Workers, Assistant Practitioners, Hospital Operating Theatre Porters, Healthcare Assistants, Commissioning Heads, Heads of NHS, Directors of Public Health, Heads of Public Engagement, Directors of Commissioning, Heads of National/Regional Public Health Groups, Heads of Treatment and Prevention , Directors of Strategic Development.
There are limited spaces available – book early to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to seeing you there.