The Timesco Callisto brand is trusted and respected due to its high level of clinical performance. Offering Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope blades in size 3 and size 4 with exceptional specifications including; a rigid metal spatula, secure fitting and no touch hook to reduce the risk of cross infection.
|Product Code||Description||Measurements||NPC Code|
|DS.3940.175.20||Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope Blade Adult Size 3||130mm x 17.5mm||NPC code: FSM424|
|DS.3940.175.25||Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope Blade Large Adult Size 4||150mm x 17.6mm||NPC code: FSM425|
- Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope blades have a lever and a tilting tip to assist with difficult intubations. The tip elevates the epiglottis with minimal force and reduces the possibility of damage to teeth.
- Highly polished 4mm acrylic core for maximum illumination.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade.
- Lever positioned at the rear of the blade to control the tilting tip.
- 2 metal ball bearings for a secured fit.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting plastic block compatible with green fitting single use handles and reusable handles.
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle so reusable handles will not get contaminated.
- The tilting tip elevates the epiglottis providing an improved view of the larynx, without excessive force.
- The tilting tip on the Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope blades allow greater flexibility and control during many difficult intubation cases such as cervical spine and neck injuries, prominent upper teeth and displacement of the larynx.
Other blades within the Callisto Laryngoscope Range can be found here.
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet and often exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco, we have collated many of our frequently asked questions regarding single use laryngoscopes, including the Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope Blades here. We hope that you will find this useful however, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions that you may have and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710, emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.