The Timesco Callisto Eclipse Blade & Preloaded Handle Sets are a single use laryngoscope system designed to offer a true low cost alternative to reusable blades and handles with exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection, cost, maintenance and processing costs. The Timesco Callisto brand is trusted and respected due to its high level of clinical performance. The Callisto Eclipse Blade & Preloaded Handle Sets provide a ready to use system increasing time efficiency and convenience.
The Timesco Callisto single use preloaded laryngoscope handle offers excellent illumination and exceptional strength. The Timesco Callisto Eclipse single use blades are available in Macintosh sizes 3 and 4, with exceptional specifications including; a rigid metal spatula, lever & tilting tip allowing greater flexibility and control during difficult intubations, secure fitting and no touch hook to reduce the risk of cross infection.
|Product Code||Description||Pack Quantity||NPC Code|
|DS.3950.953.20||Callisto Eclipse Blade Size 3 & Preloaded Handle Sets||Pack of 5||NPC code: FSM1835|
|DS.3950.953.25||Callisto Eclipse Blade Size 4 & Preloaded Handle Sets||Pack of 5||NPC code: FSM1836|
The Timesco Callisto Preloaded Handle offers:
- Powerful, bright LED bulb for excellent illumination with an average minimum output of 11,000 lux when measured 2cm from the bulb.
- Low volume plastic construction reducing plastic waste and cost of disposal.
- Clearly marked as single use on the base of the handle.
- The battery expiry date is clearly marked on the back of the handle.
- Preloaded with alkaline button cell batteries, which are quick and easy to remove for safe battery disposal.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting compatible with green fitting laryngoscope blades.
- Metal hook bar offering exceptional strength for a single use handle.
- Measurements: 139mm (H) x 33mm (Ø)
The Timesco Callisto Eclipse Blade offers:
- Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope blades have a lever and a tilting tip to assist with difficult intubations. The tip elevates the epiglottis with minimal force and reduces the possibility of damage to teeth.
- Highly polished 4mm acrylic core for maximum illumination.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade.
- Lever positioned at the rear of the blade to control the tilting tip.
- 2 metal ball bearings for a secured fit.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting plastic block compatible with green fitting single use handles and reusable handles.
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle so reusable handles will not get contaminated.
- The tilting tip elevates the epiglottis providing an improved view of the larynx, without excessive force.
- The tilting tip on the Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope blades allow greater flexibility and control during many difficult intubation cases such as cervical spine and neck injuries, prominent upper teeth and displacement of the larynx.
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet and often exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco, we have collated many of our frequently asked questions regarding single use laryngoscopes including Callisto Blade & Preloaded Handle Sets here. We hope that you will find this useful however, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions that you may have and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710, emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.