The Timesco Xenon laryngoscope handles are available in medium, small & stubby size. They are fully autoclavable and have an extensive guarantee. They offer exceptionally bright illumination from a replaceable Xenon bulb and can be used with reusable and single use blades.
|Product Code||Description||Measurements*||NPC Code|
|3000.350.05||Xenon laryngoscope handle, Small||146mm x 19mm||FSM426|
|3000.350.10||Xenon laryngoscope handle, Medium||146mm x 29mm||FSM065|
|3000.358.10||Xenon laryngoscope handle, Stubby||111mm x 32mm||FSM428|
- A polished metal collar reflects and directs light up towards the fibre core of the blade for maximum illumination.
- Clear product branding with the product code and CE located on the opposite side to the Xenon logo. The LOT number is shown on the top of the handle.
- Knurled handle design provides excellent grip.
- Fully autoclavable metal handle, covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.
- Super-bright replaceable 2.5V Xenon bulb providing excellent, white illumination with a LUX output of 18,000. Bulbs provide up to 20 hours of use and a colour temperature of 2,900(k).
- Colour coded band to clearly identify it is ISO 7376 fitting compatible with green fitting reusable and single use blades.
- Powered by dry cell batteries or easily converted to a rechargeable handle by using the Timesco R Lithium Engines.
- Secure screw cap for easy access to batteries.
- Spare bulbs available in a pack of 6 using product code 3000.900.20
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have regarding the Timesco Xenon laryngoscope handles or any of our other products and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710, emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.