Sirius-XL Eclipse blades feature a flexible tip designed for difficult intubations and are available in Macintosh 4, 3 and 2. Supplied as a blade only in a case or as a blade and handle set in a case.
|2955.175.15||Sirius XL Eclipse Macintosh Size 2 in case||115mm x 24mm|
|2955.175.15X||Sirius XL Eclipse Macintosh Size 2 without case||115mm x 24mm|
|2955.175.20||Sirius XL Eclipse Macintosh Size 3 in case||135mm x 24mm|
|2955.175.20X||Sirius XL Eclipse Macintosh Size 3 without case||135mm x 24mm|
|2955.175.25||Sirius XL Eclipse Macintosh Size 4 in case||160mm x 24mm|
|2955.175.25X||Sirius XL Eclipse Macintosh Size 4 without case||160mm x 24mm|
- The non-replaceable glass fibre bundle is fully enclosed in the blade which allows easy cleaning.
- Rigid metal construction from fully autoclaveable, antimagnetic stainless steel.
- Lever positioned at the rear of the blade to control the tilting tip.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting metal block compatible with fibre optic handles.
- Tilting tip for elevation of the epiglottis, providing an improved view of the larynx, without excessive force.
- Atraumatic distal end.
- Fully autoclaveable metal blade, covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.