The unique design of the rigid, sterile, single use PENTAX PBlade used with the PENTAX Airway Scope provides an unparalleled clear view for safe, smooth & accurate intubation whilst eliminating the risk of cross infection. Available in a range of sizes as per the table below:
|6000.110.20||PBLADE (ITL-NL Neonate)||H148 x W33 x D53mm|
|6000.110.15||PBLADE (ITL-PL Paediatric)||H140 x W33 x D65mm|
|6000.110.10||PBLADE (ITL-TL Thinner)||H130 x W44 x D90mm|
|6000.110.05||PBLADE (ITL-SL Standard)||H131 x W49 x D96mm|
- The PENTAX PBlade is equipped with a tube channel so no stylett (guide wire) is required.
- Sterile and single use to reduce the risk of cross infection.
- Hole to accommodate suction catheters 4.0mm (12F) or less for suction of the oral cavity.
- Compatible with tracheal tubes of an outer diameter of 8.5mm to 11.
- The tube channel allows easy intubation even after insertion of a tube into the oral cavity.
- CE Marked.
- Supplied with multilingual instructions.
*Coming soon – Double Lumen PBlade. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1268 297710 for further information.
Full product details including information on the PENTAX PBlade and PENTAX Airway Scope can be found here.
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet and often exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco, we have collated many of our frequently asked questions regarding single use laryngoscopes here. We hope that you will find this useful however, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions that you may have and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710, emailing us at: email@example.com or via live chat.