The compact, portable and water-resistant PENTAX Airway Scope video laryngoscope provides safe, fast and effective tracheal intubation. High resolution colour images and a unique targeting system facilitate precise intubation from virtually any position to minimise patient trauma and ensure accurate placement of endotracheal tubes using compatible PBlades.
|Product Code||Description||NHS Supply Chain Code|
|6000.100.000||Pentax Airway Scope||FSM3149|
- A cross-hair display on the screen supports accurate and reliable intubation, even for less experienced users.
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd are the UK distributor for the Pentax Airway Scope video laryngoscope – a system developed for safer and more dependable tracheal intubation.
- The system is especially effective when dealing with cases where intubation is made difficult by the patient’s condition.
- It is a successor to the AWS S-100 and is the lightest ever model at 235g (without battery and PBLADE) making it even easier to safely conduct tracheal intubation.
- A video output port allows the user to connect the Airway Scope to a larger medical monitor or video recording device, making it possible to simultaneously show footage from the scope on a larger monitor or record for education or documentation.
- With a 2.4 inch, 3 mega-pixel high-definition colour LCD screen providing vivid images of the larynx and glottis, and a cross-hair display on the screen, less experienced doctors will be able to reliably conduct tracheal intubation.
- The Airway Scope has a low power consumption and is designed for extended continuous use on 3V, AA x 2 batteries (approximately one hour) and can be sterilised using alcohol or cidex.
- It is waterproof ensuring safe and dependable use outdoors, even in rainy conditions.
- A carry bag for transportation is provided with sufficient space for various PBLADE and tubes also.
Full product details including information on the PENTAX PBlade and PENTAX Airway Scope can be found here.