The Timesco Orion Miller Laryngoscope Blades are reusable, conventional blades with a removable bulb housed in the blade. They are fully autoclaveable and provide a low cost reusable blade system.
|2905.185.03||Orion Miller Laryngoscope Blades Size 00||65mm x 17mm|
|2905.185.05||Orion Miller Laryngoscope Blades Size 0||77mm x 18mm|
|2905.185.10||Orion Miller Laryngoscope Blades Size 1||102mm x 17mm|
|2905.185.15||Orion Miller Laryngoscope Blades Size 2||153mm x 19mm|
|2905.185.20||Orion Miller Laryngoscope Blades Size 3||193mm x 20mm|
|2905.185.25||Orion Miller Laryngoscope Blades Size 4||206mm x 20mm|
- Replaceable frosted 2.8v tungsten bulb providing bright, focused, illumination.
- The bulb does not obstruct the view of the airway.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- ISO 7376 standard light fitting compatible with reusable Orion handles.
- Fully autoclaveable metal blade, covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.
- Atraumatic distal end.
- Rigid metal construction from fully autoclaveable, antimagnetic stainless steel.
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet and often exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions that you may have and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710, emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.