Optima CLX are reusable blades with a removable glass fibre light guide.
The light guide easily clicks in and out without the use of tools to allow cleaning and replacement of the core, thus reducing the cost of ownership and maintenance.
|2970.235.05||Optima CLX Robertshaw Blade Neonate No 0||94mm x 11.5mm|
|2970.235.10||Optima CLX Robertshaw Blade Infant No 1||113.8mm x 13mm|
- In addition to the Optima CLX blades above we also supply Macintosh & Miller blades and other speciality blades including Wisconsin and Seward patterns. Spare Optima CLX cores are also available.
- The Robertshaw paediatric blade features a straight tongue with a gently curved tip, designed to lift the epiglottis directly. It is also beneficial for nasotracheal intubation as it facilitates the use of Magill forceps with a minimal loss of view.
- The fibre core is positioned to offer the least obstructive view.
- Highly polished 4mm replaceable, glass fibre core for maximum, focused illumination. It has a one piece snap in/out fibre core for easy cleaning and replacement. No tools required.
- Atraumatic distal end.
- Fully autoclaveable metal blade with an anti-glare satin finish. Covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting metal block compatible with reusable handles.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Clear product information etched on the blade.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710, emailing us at: email@example.com or via live chat.
*Length x Height. Height is measured from the top of the block to the top of the blade. Measurements rounded to the nearest 0.5 millimetre.