Optima CLX Polio Range are useful in patients with barrel chest, restricted neck mobility or breast hypertrophy. The Optima CLX range are reusable blades with a removable glass fibre light guide. The light guide easily clicks in and out without the use of tools to allow cleaning and replacement of the core, thus reducing the cost of ownership and maintenance.
|2970.168.20||Optima CLX Polio Blade No. 3||132.5mm x 21.5mm|
- The fibre core is positioned to offer the least obstructive view.
- Highly polished 4mm replaceable, glass fibre core for maximum, focused illumination. It has a one piece snap in/out fibre core for easy cleaning and replacement. No tools required.
- Atraumatic distal end.
- Fully autoclaveable metal blade with an anti-glare satin finish. Covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting metal block compatible with reusable handles.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Clear product information etched on the blade.
For more information regarding the Optima CLX range please click here.
*Length x Height. Height is measured from the top of the block to the top of the blade. Measurements rounded to the nearest 0.5 millimeter.
As a family owned business, Timesco have been at the forefront of medical product design and innovation since 1964 and are recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative companies within the industry. We are proud to manufacture and supply an unrivalled portfolio of medical products to medical professionals in Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry & General Medical.
END USER SATISFACTION.
It’s important that the end user is satisfied with the products that we supply. From concept through to design and manufacture, our aim is to deliver products made to exceed internationally recognised quality standards and customer expectations.
All of our products are available to order direct.
We have a dedicated external field sales team strategically located offering extensive coverage (Territory Manager details are available on request). We also have an internal sales/customer support team based at our head office in Basildon, Essex. Our sales and support team are available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Tel: 01268 297710 | Email: email@example.com | Live chat: www.timesco.com