|2970.230.10||Optima CLX Oxford Blade Infant No. 1||102.3 (L) x 16.2mm (H)|
- The Oxford blade is suitable for premature infants and children up to the age of 4. The design prevents the lips obscuring vision and the broad, flat flange is a major benefit in children with an extreme degree of cleft palate.
- Optima CLX are reusable blades with a removable glass fibre light guide. The light guide easily clicks in and out without the use of tools to allow cleaning and replacement of the core. Thus reducing the cost of ownership and maintenance.
- The fibre core is positioned to offer the least obstructive view.
- Highly polished 4mm replaceable, glass fibre core for maximum, focused illumination. It has a one piece snap in/out fibre core for easy cleaning and replacement. No tools required.
- Atramatic distal end.
- Fully autoclaveable metal blade with an anti-glare satin finish. Covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting metal block compatible with reusable handles.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Clear product information etched on the blade.