- Europa is the U.K’s No.1 conventional single use laryngoscope system. The bulbs are housed in the blade, not the handle. Also available with LED bulbs. A low cost alternative to reusable blades and handles with exceptional specifications and clinical performance.
- The blades feature a reduced height profile to provide better visualisation and easier access for small mouth openings, as well as minimising the possibility of dental damage.
- The bulb on the blade is securely housed in a plastic sleeve to position it at the correct angle and avoid it becoming loose or falling out.
- The ‘No-Touch’ design prevents the blade tip from touching the handle. An essential feature to reduce cross infection when using reusable handles.
- The Europa blades have three sprung, metal ball bearings for a secure fit. The range is compatible with ISO 7376 conventional fitting reusable and single use handles.