Europa is the U.K’s No.1 standard light, conventional single use laryngoscope system. The bulbs are housed in the blade, not the handle. The Europa LED Miller laryngoscope blades range is a low cost alternative to reusable blades and handles with exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection, cost, maintenance and processing costs.
|Product Code||Description||NPC Code|
|DS.2950.185.03||Europa LED Miller Laryngoscope Blade Size 00|
|DS.2950.185.05||Europa LED Miller Laryngoscope Blade Size 0||NPC code: FSM1720|
|DS.2950.185.10||Europa LED Miller Laryngoscope Blade Size 1||NPC code: FSM1721|
|DS.2950.185.15||Europa LED Miller Laryngoscope Blade Size 2|
|DS.2950.185.20||Europa LED Miller Laryngoscope Blade Size 3|
|DS.2950.185.25||Europa LED Miller Laryngoscope Blade Size 4|
- Fixed bright bulb with focused illumination with an LED bulb that emits minimal heat.
- The bulbs do not obstruct the view of the airway. Single use logo clearly marked on the blade.
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Standard light, conventional ISO 7376 fitting compatible with conventional fitting single use and reusable handles.
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle so reusable handles will not get contaminated.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable standard light blade.
- Sold in boxes of 10
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet and often exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco, we have collated many of our frequently asked questions regarding single use laryngoscopes here.
We hope that you will find this useful however, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions that you may have regarding our Europa LED Miller laryngoscope blades or any other products from our extensive range and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710 or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.