Europa is the U.K’s No.1 standard light, conventional single use laryngoscope system. The bulbs are housed in the blade, not the handle. The range is a low cost alternative to reusable blades and handles with exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection, cost, maintenance and processing costs.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade.
- Fixed bright bulb with focused illumination. Also available with an LED bulb, which emits minimal heat.
- The bulbs do not obstruct the view of the airway. Single use logo clearly marked on the blade.
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Standard light, conventional ISO 7376 fitting compatible with conventional fitting single use and reusable handles.
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle so reusable handles will not get contaminated.
- Timesco’s Europa E handles have exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection, at a cost low enough to justify single use. Compatible with standard light, conventional disposable blades. Available preloaded with button cells or for use with dry cell batteries.
- Standard light, conventional ISO 7376 fitting compatible with conventional fitting single use blades.
- Low volume plastic construction reduces plastic waste.
- Available as a dry cell version to include 2 C size dry cell batteries. Batteries are not included with the handle. Also available preloaded with button cells, for use with Europa LED blades only. The batteries can not be removed.
- Clear product branding with CE mark and single use symbol on the head of the handle.