The Timesco Callisto brand is trusted and respected due to its high level of clinical performance. Offering a range of single use Callisto Robertshaw laryngoscope blades from size 0 to size 1 both with exceptional specifications including; a rigid metal spatula, secure fitting and no touch hook to reduce the risk of cross infection.
|Product Code||Description||Measurements||NPC Code|
|DS.3940.235.05||Callisto Robertshaw Size 0||94mm x 10mm||FSM418|
|DS.3940.235.10||Callisto Robertshaw Size 1||112mm x 12mm||FSM419|
- Highly polished 4mm acrylic core for maximum illumination.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade.
- Single use logo clearly marked on the back of the blade.
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fittings.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting plastic block compatible with green fitting single use and reusable handles.
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle.
- Supplied in boxes of 10.
Full product details including other blades within the Callisto Laryngoscope Range can be found here. We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet and often exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco, we have collated many of our frequently asked questions regarding single use laryngoscopes, including the Callisto Robertshaw Laryngoscope Blades here. We hope that you will find this useful however, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions that you may have and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710, emailing us at: email@example.com or via live chat.