EUROANAESTHESIA 2018 – 2ND – 4TH JUNE 2018 – STAND NUMBER C2-028
BELLA CENTER, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Join us at Euroanaesthesia 2018 at the Bella Center, Copenhagen, Denmark between the 2nd-4th June 2018.
Euroanaesthesia is Europe’s largest annual event showcasing the latest and the most relevant knowledge with medical experts active in the field of anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, intensive care, emergency medicine and pain treatment. This international event gathers thousands of delegates and exhibitors from over 80 countries. Upwards of 6000 delegates are expected from all over the world.
The scientific programme of Euroanaesthesia offers a comprehensive coverage of anaesthesiology and all its subspecialties, providing
delegates with infinite opportunities for professional development. The world’s leading experts will present their findings and insights during state-of-the art lectures, debates, presentations and courses.
Euroanaesthesia is an international platform for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for innovation in anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, intensive care, emergency medicine and pain treatment as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Delegates at Euroanaesthesia will:
- Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of anaesthesiology and its subspecialties
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and experimental research
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the practice of anaesthesiology
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on training and courses
- Learn about new Guidelines
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting-edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the Euroanaesthesia Exhibition
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national anaesthesiology societies and medical industry
- Meet the experts in the field
Bella Center Copenhagen
Center Boulevard 5
DK – 2300 Copenhagen
Congress Dates and Hours:
Friday 01 June (Pre-Congress courses): 09:00-18:00
Saturday 02 June: 08:45-18:30
Sunday 03 June: 08:15-17:30
Monday 04 June: 08:30-18:00
We look forward to seeing you there however, please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any information in the meantime.