We would like to wish our customers, suppliers, colleagues and everyone near and dear a very Merry Christmas.
Timesco have donated money to Crisis – the national charity for single homeless people – as an alternative to sending Christmas cards this year. Christmas can be an incredibly difficult time of year for a person cut off from family and home. At Crisis at Christmas every year they provide companionship and support to tackle loneliness and isolation, and help people take their first steps out of homelessness.
The donation will provide a number of people with the following:
- Welcoming support from people who really care
- Three nutritious hot meals including Christmas dinner
- The chance to shower and change clothes, have a haircut and get a health check
- Expert advice on life-changing issues like housing and employment
- An introduction to Crisis year-round services for training and support for the future
You can find out more about Crisis at Christmas 2015 here